Vegan Mostly Raw Stuffed Poblano Peppers (inspired by Beyonce Adores)
- 2 large Poblano peppers
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 tbsp. Cumin
- 1 tbsp. Coriander
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Aminos (purchased from whole foods)
- Dash of Paprika
- Dash of Garlic Powder
- Dash of Black Pepper
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 tbsp. parsley flakes
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- juice of 1 lime
- Thoroughly wash, cut and drain poblano peppers, and tomatoes in a colander or on a paper towel and set aside while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Combine all poblano ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse until crumbly making sure not to overblend.
- Spread the walnut meat on the poblano halves in equal servings
- Garnish the stuffed poblanos with avocados, tomatoes, parsley, pepper, sea salt and lime and enjoy
- *can also use lettuce leave or collard greens and turn into a taco.
For more healthy recipes, workouts and more make sure your following me on instagram @fitwithcurves