What does the makers of the Nutralite Bar Claim? Exceptional balance. Sustained energy. Extraordinary taste. Fuel a better workout and promote healthy energy all through the day. Each flavor-packed bar is antioxidant infused and contains the right balance of fast-burning carbs and high-quality protein for sustained energy. FEEL THE ENERGY. KNOW THE POWER.™ Ingredients: Other Ingredients
Calories in Nutralite Snack Bar Caramel Creme
Nutralite – Snack Bar – Caramel Creme
|Total Fat||3 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||16 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||8 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||5 g|
- Nutralite Bar Review
- Calories-100, which is great but not enough to equal a full snack
- Sugar- 8 grams, to much sugar and does not support weight loss
- Protein to carbohydrate ratio does not support weight loss not enough protein for the amount of carbohydrates it contains, also, majority of carbohydrates come from simple sugars rather than complex carbohydrates.
I call the Nutralite snack bar a better bad food. Which is better than eating say a butterfingers bar, but is still not eating clean.
Nutralite – Energy Bar Chocolate Nut Roll
|Total Fat||6 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||5 g||Total Carbs||16 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||13 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||15 g|
- Nutralite Bar Review
- Calories, 190 which can be a full snack depending on your daily caloric needs
- Carbohydrates and protein ratio is much better than the snack bar
- Sugars, 13 grams, too much sugar, sugar should be taken in sparingly
- Total Fat 6 grams, 5 grams saturated coming from palm kernel oil and partially defatted peanut flour , and coconut oil. Coconut oil is at the very bottom of the list meaning that there is very minimal amount of it in this bar. Most of the fat comes from palm kernel oil which is not a beneficial fat.
Nutralite’s Chocolate Nut Roll is also what I call a better bad food. Be mindful of nutrition bars many of them are better bad foods filled with sugar, bad fats, and artificial ingredients. I would much rather see you eat whole fresh foods.
Other Ingredients Chocolate Nut Roll: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate), Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Calcium Carbonate), Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Vegetable Glycerine, Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup, Water, Cocoa, Granulated Peanuts, Peanuts, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Invert Sugar, Coconut Oil, Soy Lecithin, Red Orange Complex (Red Orange Juice Extract, Maltodextrin), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Salt
My favorite nutrition bar on the market is the Quest Bar. Try them and let me know what you think
: http://www.youtube.com/user/ItisTatianaScott?feature=mhee Join me and Tati’s Destroyers on meetup.com Houston, TX: http://www.meetup.com/SkatingSprintsandAerobics/ I’m Pinning, Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/fitwithcurves/ Google +:https://plus.google.com/u/0/104583214204520612742#104583214204520612742/posts Instagram: fitwithcurves Bringing my passion to you, to help you live a healthier life