Kale Chips are a great healthy alternative to your salty cravings. I’ve told you before that when you want to eat healthy you don’t have to compromise taste you just have to get creative. Check this Kale Chips recipe out below and tell me if you like them as much as I do.
- 10 leaves kale
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Onion powder to taste (if desired)
- Begin by heating the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse the kale leaves until clean and then toss in a bowl with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle over the salt and onion powder and then place on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until they’re crispy and then remove and allow to cool on a paper towel.
- Makes 2 servings
- 117 calories
- 11.4 grams of carbs
- 7.5 grams of fat
- 3.8 grams of protein
Eat for a snack with a couple of almonds and a protein shake.
It’s your body, never give up
Follow me on twitter for fitness and nutrition tips @fitwithcurves
Subscribe to my you tube channel many more videos to come: http://www.youtube.com/user/ItisTatianaScott?feature=mhee
Join me and Tati’s Destroyers on meetup.com Houston, TX: http://www.meetup.com/SkatingSprintsandAerobics/
I’m Pinning, Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/fitwithcurves/
It’s Your Body Never Give Up