Fit With Curves Favorite Calorie Burn/Heart Rate Monitor If you have heard of the words, “calorie deficit” and “fat burning zone” then you should understand why a calorie burn monitor/ heart rate monitor is important for maximizing your results. I recommend all my clients to have one because it not only tells me how hard they are working, but it also allows me to keep their heart rate in the zone that is going to help them reach their goals. There are several watches/monitors out there, but not all of them are made equal. My favorite budget friendly monitor is by polar.
Polar Fitness Series FT4 Heart Rate Monitor The Polar Fitness Series FT4 Heart Rate Monitor features a polyurethane strap with a stainless-steel buckle and a soft textile transmitter to continually track your heart rate and alert you when you go outside of your target zone. The monitor is designed with full watch functions as well as a calories burned tracker, 10 workout files and a backlight. Water-resistant up to 30 m.
Features and Benefits
- – Continually measures heart rate and calories burned to track your performance
- – 10 workout files help you get the most out of your workout
- – Alarms alert you when you go outside of your target heart rate zone
- – Watch features a backlight to help you see in low-light conditions
- – Soft textile transmitter for comfortable wear
- – Clock, timer, stopwatch and other watch functions
- – Water-resistant up to 30 m
- – Polyurethane strap with a stainless-steel buckle on the watch offers an adjustable fit
- – Polyamide connector on transmitter
- – Includes 2 lithium-ion batteries
Try it and let me know what you think. Make sure you are following me on all my social media sites because I post daily @fitwithcurves