Fit With Curves Top 3 Apps and Websites for Counting Calories
When you hear the word, “calories” if your like me than you think of little ghost that try to haunt you all day long stopping you from eating everything we love. What if I told you that you can now change the way you think about them? Calories are not all that bad when your eating the right amount. Calories in versus calories out will help you reach your fitness goals. Are you confused on how to get started counting calories? Are you tired of writing things down at work and definitely don’t want to write them down at home? Here are my top 3 favorite apps and websites that make counting calories so much easier.
Why these Calorie Trackers a Fit With Curves Approved
- Takes the guess work out of how many calories are in the food you are eating.
- Helps track whether or not you will be in a calorie deficit for the day helping you burn fat(lose weight).
- Keeps track of fat, carbohydrates, protein as well as micronutrients that you ate during the day.
- Use them for a while and you will be able to pin point what your intaking without even having to look at the app or website.
How to Get Started
- Download or log into your favorite one above.
- Start inputting your personal stats such as weight, height, goals etc.
- Set personal goals for yourselves
- Input everything you put in your body for the day.
- Input all your physical activity for the day.
- Hold yourself accountable and make sure that if your goal is to lose weight that everyday you are in a calorie deficit.
Reaching your goals are a lot closer than you think they are and although these apps are not necessarily a registered dietitian they are definitely much better than not knowing what your putting in your body. Plan, Prepare, and Execute to reach your health and fitness goals.
Your fit and curvy blogger/personal Trainer
Follow me on all social media sites @fitwithcurves and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter for updates, tips, and so much more.
Fitness Doesn’t Mean Curveless