Are you a writer?
Are you majoring in creative writing, journalism, communication, marketing, technical writing?
Loving researching topics?
Would you like to write for Fit With Curves?
If any or all of these apply to you. Tell me more about you below and why you should write for Fit With Curves?
Overall job description: The blogging intern for Fit With Curves will be instrumental in increasing the content on our website and on social media platforms.
• Come up with topic ideas for blog posts within the categories of Fitness, Nutrition, Fitness Trends, and anything related to the fitness and nutrition industry.
• Conduct research for blog posts, including reading other blogs, interviews, asking questions on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
• Write a minimum of 3 blog posts per day for posting on our website
• Post and monitor activity on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Other projects as needed
• This is an unpaid part-time internship
• Estimated weekly hours are 15 hours per week, unless you have more time than that! Schedule is flexible, and you can write the posts when works for you. (minimum 3-month commitment, but longer if you’d like)
• Intern will work remotely, on his/her own computer
• This is a great opportunity to create a portfolio of your published work as you gain experience
• Event Invitations
• Free training learning in-demand skills
• Networking opportunities
• Opportunity to go full-time
• Communications and Marketing majors preferred
• Must be passionate about writing and blogging
• Strong writing skills
• Friendly and conversational
• Minimum 2.5 GPA
• Technologically savvy